As part of our efforts to keep the front office paperless, we will not be printing out and sending home report cards each term. Instead, we strongly encourage parents to view their student’s report cards online through Aspire (SIS). Please follow the below instructions to view your student’s report card:
- Access Aspire (SIS) via www.hmcharterschool.org(on the homepage)
- Log in using your parent username and password. If you have not yet set-up your own SIS account (separate from your student’s account) please click on “Request a Username” and enter in your students SIS Number and Date of Birth to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, click on Student Summary. This will bring up each of your students.
- Select one student. Their Student Summary Report will generate.
- Choose the “Term” you would like to see the “Report Card” on along the top.
- At the bottom of that report is an “Unofficial Report Card” link. Click the link and the report card will generate giving you your students correct grade and citizenship. (There is a glitch in the system that is listing student grades multiple times and incorrect citizenship on the student summary page, so you must run the “Unofficial Report Card” for accurate information)
- This process will need to be repeated for each student.
Term 4 grades have been finalized by the teachers and are now ready to view. We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this process. If you need assistance, please call the office at 801-476-4627.