Parents and Families:
Summer is going fast and we are excited for a new school year! We wanted to give you a quick reminder that we have junior high registration on August 3, 2017. Please tell your friends just in case they do not get this email.
7th graders 9:00 – 10:00
8th graders 10:00 – 11:00
9th graders 11:00 – 12:00
It is important for the students to be here that day to get what they need to be comfortable for the first day and to let the office know that they are coming back. There will be $10 fee added if you do not register this day. You can fill out a form for an appointment with the counselor if you find a schedule problem. Things to be aware of:
• Every student will have his/her picture taken for the yearbook and an ID – collared shirt is essential! If you are not able to make it to registration, your student will have their picture taken on August 22nd during school.
• Registration grade fees will need to be paid (fee schedule attached); pre-pay online HERE before July 28 to avoid lines or pay with card/check/cash that day (individual class fees will be paid after school starts)
• Yearbooks are not available to buy at registration
• Schedules will be given to each registered student (not available online)
• Locker assignments and combinations will be assigned
• School store will be open:
PE clothes will be available to purchase
School clothes – collared school shirts, hoodies, sweat pants, and spirit shirts — will be available to purchase
• PTSO asks for a family contribution of $35.00. They impact every student at our school with their programs and events — show your support!
• PTSO committee sign ups
• Athletic information table for fall sports
We are looking forward to next year! See you soon!