Highmark Library is a community space where everyone is welcome.
Our commitment is to insure that your visit is a pleasant and satisfying experience.
You can expect to:
- Feel welcome and at ease in a pleasant environment.
- Have access to a broad range of resources, and information.
- Be clearly and effectively directed to the services you require.
- Receive prompt and friendly assistance.
- Receive service in confidence and without bias.
- Be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Know your privacy is respected.
We ask you assist us by:
- Be considerate of other library visitors and respect their rights.
- Treat staff with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Treat the library facilities and property with care.